Updated on: 2nd August 2020
Cookies are relatively small files placed onto your device by certain websites that you visit or e-mails which you open.
Cookies allow our website to function at its most efficient, including but not limited to:
- Controlling website traffic to provide our users with consistent and reliable access
- Ease of use
Cookies make navigating our website easier for you, including but not limited to:
- Remembering your language and country preferences, and presenting relevant content based on your viewing behaviour at our website
Cookies are used to collect statistical data on how you navigate and perform transactions on our website, including but not limited to:
- Gathering feedback on your satisfaction through questionnaires and/or surveys
- Gaining insights on how you navigate on our website for further improvements to be made
Cookies allow us to present appropriate marketing messages to you, including but not limited to:
- Allowing our website to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes.
- Allowing third parties to display appropriate advertisement to track its effectiveness
- Displaying relevant advertisement based on your viewing behaviour on our website and certain other websites
- Displaying our advertisements. including advertisements of other entities at third party websites which you visit.
- Disabling Cookies
- Online behavioural Analytic and Advertising
Online behavioural advertising is also known as interest-based advertising. It serves advertisement which are more relevant to your interests based on your online behavioural (analytics). Example : websites visit, product or services search, or place of interest search.This enables us to display advertisement that is relevant, useful and beneficial to you. Advertisement can also be delivered to you based on the website content you have just been viewing. This is known as retargeting.
Opting out does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertisement. It merely means that the company(s) from which you opted out will no longer serve you advertisement that is tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns. which may result in you seeing more advertisement irrelevant to your preferences.
- Our Partnership With Advertising Analytics
We may have a partnership with advertising networks to capture data from you through third party cookies. This allows our partners to display targeted and relevant messages from selected third party websites based on your viewing behaviour on our website and certain other websites.