Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OFWIKABO ENTITIES TO YOU.
WIKABO Pte. Ltd., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the Officers, Directors, Shareholders, Employees, Agents and Representatives of each of them collectively as “WIKABO” hereinafter. Each provision below applies to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
WIKABO Platform, provides you our contents,datas and materials and the communication with others on our platform on the basis of without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing,WIKABO expressly disclaim all warranties and accountabilities of accuracy, reliability, fit for purposes from usage of WIKABO platform by individuals and organisations and its representatives.
WIKABO does not warrant with respect to, and expressly disclaims all liability for:
- content posted by any user or third party;
- any third-party website, third-party product, or third-party service listed on or accessible to you through the WIKABO platform, including service provider or professional contributor;
- the quality or conduct of any third party you encounter in connection with your use of the WIKABO platform; or
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your content.WIKABO makes no warranty that:
- WIKABO platform will meet your requirements;
- WIKABO platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
- the results or information that you may obtain from the use of the WIKABO platform, a professional contributor, or any other user will be accurate or reliable; or
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained or purchased by you through the WIKABO platform will be satisfactory.
- negative publications, reviews and ratings contributed by users on your product, services, materials and any other form of consumables either in tangible form or intangible form.
- You agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law,WIKABO shall not be liable to you under any theory of liability. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, WIKABO specifically will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, loss of profits, business interruption, reputational harm, or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages are foreseeable) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of, or inability to use the WIKABO platform.
- Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the WIKABO platform is to stop using WIKABO platform.
- Without limiting the foregoing, WIKABO’s maximum aggregate liability to you for losses or damages that you suffer in connection with theWIKABO platform or this agreement is limited to the amount of One Singapore Dollar (SGD 1.00) or One percent (0.1%) of the amount paid to WIKABO in connection with the WIKABO platform in the twelve (12) months period backdating from the date of first approval by court.